Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hair Growth Vitamins plus DHT blocker


*POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*





So I cut my hair over a year ago thinking "Oh my hair grows fast, it will be long again in no time", yup that totally didnt happen. I have been in that dreaded awkward hair growth stage for damn near a year now. I have tried everything under the sun and nothing has really help until now!!!! And of course stupid me forgot to take progress pics. I have been using this product for a little over a week now and im already starting to notice changes. My hair normaly falls out in clumps in the winter time. Yes i still have hair that falls out but not nearly as much, so in turn makes my hair fuller. It is becoming more managable and softer. I am even now able to do a little side braid!!!! That's a big thing for me!!!

I still do my coconut oil mask once a week. To help keep moisture in my hair.

About the Product
Zenwise Labs Hair Growth Vitamins formula contains our distinct blend of 27 ingredients, including 5000 mcg of Biotin, that promote hair growth and overall hair health. This formula also provides essential vitamins and antioxidants to address deficiencies that have been shown to cause hair loss.

Our all Natural formula can be used to:
Promote Thicker Fuller Hair
Stimulate Hair Growth
Address Vitamin Deficiencies Associated with Hair Loss

Key Ingredients:
Biotin
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)
Grapeseed Extract
Saw Palmetto
Pumpkin (Seed-Curcubita Pepo)(4:1)
Gotu Kola (Herb-Centella Asiatica) (4:1)
Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf)
L-Lysine Hcl
L-Proline
Kelp
Citrus Bioflavanoids
Nettle (Leaf-Urtica Dioica)
Catalase
Resveratrol
Learn About the Brand
ZenWise Labs is an online distributor of supplements designed to improve your everyday life. Our Goal is to dramatically enhance the health of our customers through high quality products and excellent customer care. All of our products are All Natural, Made in the USA, and GMP certified, so you know that you’re getting the strength, composition, quality, and purity displayed on the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment