Monday, January 12, 2015

In My Purse

Lets face it as much as women deny having "everything but the kitchen sink" in their purses, we pretty much do lol.

I go through stages where I will use nothing but a wristlet to having a messanger bag style purse. And we all know how much stuff can fit in those. So right now what do I have in my purse?.

 
 
1. Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Lip Balm - Moisturizing Lip Care - Maybelline..  Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Lip Balm Moisturizing, Medicated Lip Care by Maybelline. Delivers long-lasting hydration to soothe & soften for healthy, comfortable lips. Being here in Washington my lips are not happy with this weather. Ive tried other products to help soothe my lips but as of right now this is my go to.
 
2.  iPhone 5c 16GB Rosa- Color makes a statement and reveals your personality. And iPhone 5c comes in five unlike-anything-else colors. Add one of the six Apple-designed cases (sold separately), and it quickly goes from colorfully cool to impossible to ignore. Of course when I upgraded we all know I had to get the pink one.
 
3. o.b. Original Tampons Super Plus absorbency- o.b.® Super Plus has you covered during a heavy flow! o.b.® tampons are designed to stop leaks by expanding all around to custom-fit the shape of each woman. FLUIDLOCK® grooves also guide fluid into the tampon’s core for up to 8 hours of leak protection. Lets face it when you are person that has just come off of birth control your cycle is all over the place, so you must always be prepared for Aunt Flow. (sorry daddy for the TMI, but if you made it this far after seeing the picture then thats on you lol)
 
 
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups- Nothing goes together better than creamy milk chocolate and REESE’S peanut butter! Except maybe REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and your refrigerator. So start chilling out with the perfect combo today! OMNOMNOM is all I have to say (Nikki i know you're hearing me say it lol)
 
 
5. Splendid Emi-Jay Hair Ties - I love these hair ties!!!! They never leave that dreaded indent, so you can go from having your hair up to having it down so easily.
 

6. Sharpie Fine Point Pink Pen Permanent Marker Pen - Fade and water resistant. Quick-drying ink. AP certified nontoxic formula. Use Sharpie Permanent markers to write on most surfaces. Lets face it you always have to have something to write with, why not make it colorful and brighten your day.

7. Kindle Paperwhite - Unlike reflective tablet and smartphone screens, the latest Kindle Paperwhite reads like paper—no annoying glare, even in bright sunlight.  I love my paperwhite!!!! Since getting it for Christmas I am already midway on my 3rd book. Its so compact and lightweight I dont have to worry about lugging around big books anymore.
 

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I especially love that you keep a pink sharpie in your purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using Baby Lips Dr. Rescue too! Got it in a nail mail and I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete