Sunday, January 11, 2015

Goals for 2015

                             

So since its a new year I wanted to make a list of goals for this year. Im not using the words "New Years Resolutions" because left face it come Feburary 1st those will be dropped like a bad habit. 

• have a baby
• get back into running
• train for a Disney marathon (let's face it that one might turn into a 5yr goal)
• bring new products into my online store
• pass my national certifications (I'd be happy with just barely passing at this point)
• go to Leavenworth
• go to Seattle 
• go to a beach!!! (I miss actual beaches!!  And no Lisa these are not beaches here!)
• make it a point to photograph more (most of you probably don't know that's what I originally went to school for)
• get a heatpress
• get a blasting cabinet 

No comments:

Post a Comment