Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Own Personal Nightmare

*This post is going to be a bit all over the place*

Lately I have been finding myself replaying that fateful day over and over again. Everything is so real like I'm right back there. I am not meaning to do this. My brain is automatically doing it. I figure it has to do with the fact that we are getting closer the the day.

I can be doing anything and all sudden I can hear my daddy telling me I need to get to the hospital. The next thing I know I'm pulling in the parking lot only to find out mama didn't make it.

I keep having this uneasy feeling. Its the start of the nightmare. When I notice it I try to make my mind think of something else. Sometimes it works sometimes not so much.

Going to the grief group seems to help me. I talked about my personal nightmare the other day and its comforting knowing that others have felt this when they come up on the year "anniversary"

Speaking of why is it call "anniversary"? I find that word to be unfitting. In my eyes anniversaries are something to celebrate. But death isnt something to celebrate. Whoever came up with this has a twisted thought process.

So since we are coming up on the 1year mark, I decided to do something to honor mama. I made a facebook event for it.
MAR
04
All the details are on the event, it is a public even so everyone is more than welcome to join.
If you are able to participate it's simple just get paper lanterns and release them in honor of my mama! Take pictures and post them.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment