Sunday, March 30, 2014

DP Review

So my next review will be the lovely Moo and her company DeplymentProblems
her shop has everything from earrings to tumblers and everything in between. One of her biggest items are her very cute bows. as of right now these are the only products that I actually have but down worry that will change lol.

The very first bow I ordered was Stars and Stripes one






as you can tell by the packaging she takes great pride in her products. Each of her bows, well products for that matter, have her signature red heart. There is a hair claw attached to the back of the bow. Unfortunately I don't have any of the pictures but I have worn this so many different ways. 


Recently right before Valentine's Day she had a release of special holiday bows

All of her bows give you that girly touch. Even tho these are "Valentines" bows I have totally worn them other times. 
When ordering from Moo I feel like a person vs a customer, she takes great pride in what she does and understands that I am not just an order number. And that to me is worth way more that the product itself.

Here's a preview of just a few of her items






I highly recommend you getting something from DeploymentProblems if you haven't yet. I don't know what your missing out on if you still haven't ordered. Have I mentioned everything is at a great price!!!!! How could you say no now?!?!

*opinions are my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment