Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Go To Gift Girl

I am going to be doing reviews of products that I love.

First up is one of my really good friends. Mandi she has a shop on etsy called The Go TO Gift Girl. she has everything from bullet earrings to binki holders. As of right now I only have a few of her items, but the items i do have are beyond amazing.

First item is a Ribbon flower headband






I actually received this in an Easter exchange box. Out of all the headbands that I have this one is my absolute favorite. The head band itself is elastic, but its that soft kind so there is no pulling what so ever. I actually matched my outfit for our engagement photos to the headband. I literally had no idea what i was gonna wear and then this came in the mail and i instantly knew i wanted to wear this and my outfit must match it not it match my outfit.

My next item i customized it for my niece. 

Its still a ribbon flower headband. instead of it having the elastic like mine (the second pic shows it with the elastic, Mandi changed it to the lace that is on the first pic). The lace is completely adjustable so it can grow with baby. She added some feathers to this one and to me it totally made it that much more adorable. Madi took my vision and made it a reality and it came out so amazing!!!

Lastly Mandi customized me an earwarmer.

This is a Crochet ear-warmer. Let me tell you that she did an amazing job on this and literally I ordered it and within a few days it came in the mail. most ear-warmers either don't really keep your ears warm or they don't cover the whole ear. This one is not only cute but it gets the job done. And now that we will be PCSing to WA soon come winter I will be so glad that i have this. 

Thank you so much Mandi for all of your amazing work!!!

*All opinions are mine*
 


No comments:

Post a Comment