Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thankful Saturday

So one of my favorite blogs has been posting "Thankful Sunday" on every Sunday she posts something shes thankful for. Well she's a dear friend of mine and I asked if I could steal the idea. She was more than happy to let me. So thank you Kali. xoxo

So here it goes. Yesterday I noticed that the daffodil in our yard is fully bloomed. I took it as a sign, like instantly I had this breath of fresh air and saw the light. In that moment I realized that I need to start (at least trying) to look at things positively. So my first Thankful Saturday is:

I am so thankful for MyCAA. They are the people that I got my grant to go back to school. Not only were they beyond supportive, if I needed help with anything they were right there. I finished school the Sunday after my mom passed away. It is so heart breaking to me that she couldn't see it happen, i know she was so proud of me for going back to school. I know she is looking down happy as ever that I finished.

Well not only did they pay for my books, school, and my national certifications. The have recently offered me a job to be an Educational Liaison. So now I will be helping other Military Spouses better their lives. And that to me is an amazing thing. My EL literally changed my life and I can never thank her enough. i am beyond excited to embark on this new journey.  

I am still going to take my national certifications for Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Administrative Assistant, and Medical Office Management. MyCaa will also help me find a job when I have passed. I am excited to see what the future holds for us. I know my mama is looking down on us and is so proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment