Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Nail Vinyls Review

So if you know anything about me then you might know that I am OBSESSED with anything to do with painting my nails. SO of course it wouldn't be natural if I didn't do a nail related review. And trust me this one I wont let you down.

So I partake in whats called "Nail Mail", if you haven't done one yet i suggest you try it. Anyways i have met some great people by doing this. One of these amazing girls is Linda, well she created an amazing product. Nail Vinyls. let me tell you these will change you life forever!!!

Have you ever wanted to do designs but either only one hand comes out good or they both are crappy? Well with her vinyls you no longer have you worry about that. Even a beginner can create some amazing nail designs!




These are just a few of her designs, she has everything from zebra print to lightening bolts.Your design possibilities are endless.

And now she even has decals you can put on your car or anywhere else you'd like.


I by far recommend this product to anyone who paints their nails.

The steps are so simple.
paint your nail, let it dry completely
apply the vinyl anyway you'd like with tweezers
paint over with the desired color
remove the vinyls while the polish is still wet
and ta-da your done.

Like I said its so easy even a beginner can create a flawless mani.

Nail Vinyls

*opinions are my own*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment