Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thankful Saturday

This post is obviously a little late. I spent all yesterday trying to figure out what I was thankful for. You'd think it would be easy to know what your thankful for, but its not as easy as it seems. The whole time I was trying to figure it out, it was right in front of me. 

I am thankful for my family and friends. Y'all are probably saying DUH, was it really that hard? 
Well actually it was. The longer you focus on something the blurrier your mind gets. If it wasn't for the love and support I have gotten in the past month, I never would have made it.

And of course y'all probably thing this is an obvious observation. Well yes, but you have people out there that don't have anyone to support them. If I was one of those I honestly don't know what I would have done. This past month has been the hardest I've ever had to deal with. And yes I am still struggling, but without these people in my live I don't know where I would be. 

Sometimes i might not show them that I am thankful, or seem like I am pushing them away but this is further from the truth. 

 I saw this poem and it made me think that it is something that mama would say.

So I wanted to post a poem for my family and friends, just a small way to say I am thankful for them.



I am so thankful to have these people in my live to love and support me. Each and everyone of you have a special place in my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment