Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thankful Saturday

I am thankful for my furbabies. Actually right this moment my cat, Belle, is giving me lovings. 

We have 2 dogs and a cat. Duke is a lab, Belle is a tabby cat, and our newest Roo is a Yorkie. As you can tell by 2 of the names I love Disney. 

No matter what these 3 show you love and affection. They truly are helping me heal. They know when I need extra love and instantly give it to me. They are so spoiled (I get that from mama, she spoiled her cat). I am so glad they all get along really well. Hence all of them sleeping on the couch together.

I would have never thought that I would have 3 animals at the same time, but tbh I wouldn't give it up for the world. Each of them have their own personality and it's amazing to see them evolve. 

Duke is our lazy bum. That boy can sleep 23hrs out of the day if you'd let him. But he's also a big mama's boy. Even though Andrew will always deny that. 

Belle is obviously our Alpha. Andrew doesn't think this but she gets away with everything. She will yell at you and you really can't do anything but laugh and stare. She loves to talk. 

Roo is the baby so he's learning everythig and it's so amazing seeing when he gets something. The other morning he pooped on his pad and he dragged it to us to show what he did. It was so cute. He definitely uses being the baby to his advantage. 






1 comment:

  1. To have pets at home is very nice especially when they are trained to make things accordingly. I love it that they can settle in one couch and not fight to each other.

    military spouse

    ReplyDelete