Sunday, April 27, 2014

Gardening

So this weekend I gardened. The base housing gave out free flowers (the generic yellow or orange), mulch, and too soil. So I figured that I would take advantage. I also purchased other flowers from Lowes. 

So it's nothing big, it's my first. Growing up I was always "forced" to help with the flowers. I never realize how much I actually liked it and missed it. 

A lot of you are probably going to ask the question I've already gotten from a few people (you know who you are).  Why are you doing it when your moving in 2 months? Well first off I like it! Second I feel like it somehow connects me to my mama. And third why does it matter what the reason is, it's not you doing it or helping. Plus I think it makes the outside of my house look nice. Which would you rather have, an ugly outside or a nice one?

No matter what you might say, I am really proud of my little garden and I know my mama is. And that's what matters to me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment