Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Moving day (well sort of)

So today is the day that A, Duke and Belle hit the road for our new home. This alone has me in tears. But it's only 11 days until we are all back together so it will be ok. 

The movers are here (yes it changed again), they are packing today and picking up tomorrow. So that gives me more time to get the house inspection ready vs having to rush. We all know movers leave a mess when they are done plus housing has a huge list of things they want done. 

Roo is all over the place trying to "help" the movers or so he thinks, so I had to give him a greenie to distract him lol. 

My blogs will be very bland most of the time without links or even my signature since I am posting from the blogger app. I will try to blog from my daddy's computer when I have time. So please bare with me. 

This past weekend I said bye to the family I nannied for and I am going to miss my Q bug so much!!!!! I can't wait to see how big he's gotten when we come back for Christmas! We also said goodbye to A's parents, my grandparents and aunt and uncle (A said bye to my daddy as well). Roo and I will be staying with him until we fly out. My grandmother is also gonna come help me with last minute things and make sure the housing office doesn't try to screw us over. 

I'm hoping from this point on everything goes as planned cuz up until now nothing has. The fact that we are being split up durring this still irritates me, but it is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment