Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of july

Recently, Alex and Amanda where holding a blog contest to win a head band. Some how I managed to win this amazing head band from Love Sewn Together. Also if you havent figured out by now i am totally in love with Privity Boutique, so the moment I was this shirt I HAD to have it!!!! Go on judge me for going full blown festive!!!



In case y'all missed it my daddy is a fireman, so of course for the 4th he had fireworks stand-by, so I tagged along. It was actually nice and fun. It was at the local baseball stadium and they were having a small fair there as well. My brother brought my niece to see us, so of course I got Munchie(thats what i call her) Selfies

So since daddy was on the stand-by team I got to see the fireworks from a view I have never experienced. 

This was the first actual major holiday without mama, that was hard!!!! She loved to be Patriotic and the whole holiday in general. Its gonna be a process to "reprogram" my mind to experience all of these family holidays without the one person that loved these the most. 








No comments:

Post a Comment