Sunday, July 13, 2014

I made it

After a full day of travel Roo and I landed safely in Spokane. Roo did amazing the whole way, I was so proud of him!! I am so glad that our little family is whole again.

We got the keys to our new house Friday and I am so in love with it!!! We get our stuff on the 17th (I am so ready to start making our house a home). 


We have a dog park literally across the street from us, so we took the furbabies to it yesterday.  They had so much fun there. There is a hydrant that they painted like a firedog. It is the cutest thing ever!! 



I have been looking at paint swatches, we were told that we could paint the basement and not have to paint it back when time comes for us to PCS again. 
I even signed up for a canning class the housing office is putting on and I am so excited. Some of the ladies on the spouse page signed up for it to so I'm excited to start to get to know people. I'm even thinking about inviting the ladies to a wine and paint thing. 





2 comments:

  1. You get to paint? Awesome, if we want to paint, we have to show them the swatch, where we want to do it, and when we move (in a year), we have to paint it white again.... Ugh But I love your new house. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we can paint the whole house and don't have to get permission or approval of the color, although we have to paint everything back besides the basement. Thank you, :)

      Delete