Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week in Review

Gonna warn you now this might be a long post, gonna have different topics in this one.

So a little over a week ago I posted how many days we had left and that we hadn't got the orders so we couldn't schedule anything. Well since then we now have the orders, but we now have to travel separately. This is not ideal in any way! But of course this is the life in the military and there are so many horror stories. So A, Belle and Duke will be driving and leaving first. Roo and I are staying behind to deal with the movers. Of course they are the reason that we now have to be split up. But thats a completely different story. So once the movers are done and gone I have less than 12 hrs to have the house "Inspection" ready and we all know movers make messes. Thank god my grandmother will be coming to help me.

So there is a plus to the fact that i have to leave later. I get to spend extra days with my daddy!! if y'all have been following along then you know i am really worried about him when i leave. I can't help it, I know i need to listen to my grandmother and let everything go the way its supposed to. But we have had so much hurt in our family this year it honestly tears me apart. So these extra days are going to be valuable to me!!! Im beyond grateful that he is already setting in motion trips to see us.


So with that being said I really wanna have a girls night, hint hint to those girls that I have talked to about this.

Since Roo will be traveling with me and its going to be a very long day for the both of us on the planes. I wanted to get a puppy sling. In the airport I figured that he could be in that instead of the bag, I mean would you want to be in a bag for 9+ hours? Plus it will get a lot of use when we get to Washington, there are a lot of hiking trails you can take dogs on and lets face it Roo can't do what Duke can, so i figured with this he could still go. Anyways he is i love with it, he already figured out that this means he doesn't have to walk and he can cuddle up.



I recently decided that I wanted to do a Scentsy Party that I will DONATE ALL OF MY COMMISSIONS to Wounded Warrior Project. This is such an amazing organization and it hits home to a large majority to us. So I also created a FB event for it. Please share this party with people, the more orders it gets the bigger the donation will be. Every little bit help!!!




I think this it probably enough for one post lol. 





2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You’ve been nominated for the Liebster award! check more: http://mediajunkiejungle.com/2014/07/01/my-very-first-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps this is maddy from the MILSO Blogger Network!

      Delete