Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Influenster and Herbal Essences VoxBox

*I received these products complementary for testing purposes*

So I recently received Herbal Essences' new line,  Naked.


1. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo, OK so first of all let me tell you I have been iffy on the whole "Dry Shampoo" craze. But this product totally made me a believer. So lets face it we have all ran into the problem where we just don't have time to wash our hair, as much as we don't want to admit it we all know its true. First of all this product actually gives you volume!!! that in itself is amazing to those of us that have dull flat hair. I will admit that i have tried a different brand of dry shampoo before (won't name the product) but I absolutely hated that brand. It had heft my hair feeling sticky like i put cheep hair spray in my hair. With herbal essences dry shampoo my hair DID NOT feel that way at all, actually it feels silky smooth and so soft. Which we all know we will spend hundreds of dollars to achieve this. Whelp now you don't have to!!!!!!

2. Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo, the first thing i noticed was the scent. It is rosemary, basil, and lemon, and not like those fake scents that once your hair dries it fades away, NO i smelt it throughout the day! So i will admit yes my hair has some damage and isn't as soft as I'd like for it to be. I have tried moisturized shampoos for years but was never satisfied. My hair would either feel like it was so brittle that it was going to fall out or that i dumped a hole bottle of baby oil in my hair. Never had it felt soft and "tamed". Well with this shampoo and conditioner (to be discussed next) my hair not only was soft but for once i actually didn't have to use any styling products!

3. Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Conditioner, So as you probably guessed it I am in LOVE with this product as well. Most conditioners don't wash out easily and your always standing there checking to make sure its all out. Well with this is actually washed out so easily that was still standing there in shock that it was already gone. 

I whole heartedly recommend everyone trying this product, you will not regret it!!!!

*Opinions are mine*



No comments:

Post a Comment