Monday, June 9, 2014

22 days and counting.

So if you don't know by now, we are moving. We have orders to Fairchild AFB, WA. ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY!!!!!!  The move is definitely biter sweet. I say this because yes I am excited to start this new chapter in our lives but very sad and frustrated about the timing.


So considering we ONLY have 22 days left you'd think we would have everything in place and scheduled for the move. Well think again!! We have yet to receive our paper orders. SO we can't schedule TMO (the military movers) this alone has me stressed. We are not able to do a virtual tour to get a new house. I don't want to live in a hotel with 3 animals for god knows how long. On the plus side we WILL have the orders by tomorrow you we can get this ball rolling. We will be driving cross country and plan to stop and site see along the way. So any suggestions are welcomed. 


So the past few weekends we have been spending it with some amazing friends. I am going to miss them and the memories we have made in this short time. So Saturday was a much needed Girls Night. we went to Wine & Design. The view was amazing, we were right on the water. We painted SASSY CORSETS.



I totally recommend doing one of these if you haven't, they are so much fun.

We recently did our 1yr photo shoot. For part of it I wanted to do something to remember mama, so we got balloons (in her favorite colors) and released them. I could not be more happier than how they turned out!!!





These are only a few of the amazing pictures we got from our photographer. If you are in the DMV area and are looking for a photographer, I whole heartily recommend Heather Sarandos Photography.

I really am debating on doing a "blog calendar". I am so disorganized that I think it would help but then again somehow I would probably fall behind. If you have any suggestions they are greatly appreciated. 

I have also added 2 pages to this blog, check them out. 










No comments:

Post a Comment