Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I've been up too

Since the last time I posted nothing eventful has happened. Lately I have been having so much hatred in my heart. This hatred is not directed at anyone its just how I feel. I've go back and forth from anger to hatred. I have an appointment on the 30th to start the process of seeking help. I know people told me it wasn't going to be easy but I never in a million years would have expected it to be this much. I don't know how to deal with all of this and I'm pretty sure there is nobody that knows how to deal.

So I'm sure your well aware of the fact that mama loved ladybugs. So to honor her i got a ladybug tattoo. As well as getting a tattoo with my bestest friend.


I have been trying to keep busy as much as possible. 

I decided to revamp Secret Sisters . It is a pen pal program for Military Spouses. If you'd like to join please feel free. 

Also we had a first with Roo. He learned how to jump into Belle's hammock. She's not to happy about that.


Today was a really rough day emotionally for me. I have my ups and downs like everyone, mine are just extremely heightened. So anyways I came home from work with flowers waiting for me. 

I know i have been slacking on the Thankful Saturday, but sometimes I find it very hard to be thankful for anything. Yes I know I should count my blessings but right now I feel as though I am not blessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment