Wednesday, June 11, 2014

MILSO Blogger Network

Recently I joined a Facebook group for MILSO Bloggers.



Before that i followed only one other MILSO blog (yes i know shameful). Alex helped me the best she could when I was starting out but lets face it there are way too many codes and my blondness came out.  Alex had posted earlier her new blog design so i followed suit and got a "pre made" blog layout from Kelsey .  Kelsey was so amazing with updating my blog, she even put in a ladybug for me.

Anyways back on topic (in case you haven't noticed by now I am kinda bipolar when it comes to topics lol). This Facebook group that I joined is so amazing. The ladies on there help you with any "dumb" question you might have. We are actually trying to make each other better vs tearing each other down. If you are a MILSO I totally recommend you joining this Facebook group (link up top)

Thanks to the help of one of the ladies I learned of something called a "blogger challenge" there are monthly ones and a weekly one.



I'm hoping to stick to this. We all know how well "Thankful Saturday" turned out. 

I hope y'all love the new layout. Remember check out Kelsey's stuff. Also join the Facebook group. 



1 comment: