Monday, March 16, 2015

Thankful Sunday

I didnt have time to post this last night.

I am thankful that I got to go see Cinderella with my amazing husband and some awesome friends! We turned it into an impromptu tripple date night. The movie was so awesome, I cant wait for it to come out on DVD. Also since we are AMC Stubs memebers and we saw the movie on opening weekend we got exclusive pins. Any disney addict will understnad the significance of pins. Of course when I got home I added it to my collection of disney pins. As a disney addict I totally had to dress they part for going to see the movie. After the movie we went out to dinner and a place called Waddell's, it was actually on Dinners, Drive Ins, and Dives , its a little Pub and grill. The food was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment