Saturday, March 28, 2015

If I could have any "job" in the world....


If I could have any job in the world it would be to be able to run my buisness full time. As of right now it is a part-time buisness and I hate that. I am word of mouth as of  right now, and people arent opening their mouths so thats a little disheartening. I keep telling myself that it will get better. That buisness will pick up. I am amzing and those that have requested stuff know that. I love the customers I do have and am beyond grateful for them. Without them this would just be a silly dream. I love being creative and making custom orders. Some of the ideas that my customers come up with are beyond amazing. I can't wait for the day that I am able to do this on a full time basis.

I started out making car decals, from there I did wine glasses and beer mugs. Gradually I have brought in new items, key chains, earings, clothing, home decor. I also am making exclusive items for my husband's facebook group. Here are just a few of my recent items that I have created.

Follow me on facebook








No comments:

Post a Comment