Friday, February 20, 2015

Letter to my future self

I came across the idea to write a letter to my future self and one to my teenage self idea on pinterest so I figured I would give it a shot. Little did I realize writing a letter to my future self was going to be so difficult. I had to google ideas of what to talk about. So this letter is going to be for exactly a year from now. The year is still going to be tough.

Dear Alyssa,

I am writing you this letter to show you the difference a year can make. You have not had the best 2 years but yet at the same time you have had some amazing highs. I wish I could tell you that the pain of the loss of mama goes away and that it gets easier but I can't. You only become stronger. And where you are right now I know a year ago you never would have thought that you could make it. With the love and support of the people around you, you have made it!!! That is something to be proud of its self. You are becoming stronger and stronger by the day and mama would be so proud.

This week has been a struggle emotionaly for you. Just know justice will be served to the person that has violated you in such a personal way. But I love that I keep walking and tell the devil he's not going to get me today. He has tested me so many times lately but i have yet to give up and i refuse to give up.

My goals for this next year are to get pregnant and start our family. As well as take Aly's Creations to a whole new level. I hope that we are able to push the barriers and take down those that copy our work and try to beat us. We can and we will make the best of this venture. I would love to be able to make Aly's Creations a full time career. But I know that we arent to that point yet so, even though I really like my job I pray that I am able to pass my certifications on the first go, and start my career.

I know that dealing with mama's passing is going to be a life long struggle but you can do it. Don't let this moment tear you down. You have greatness inside of you, let it shine and be the SUN. The SUN that mama knew you could be. Dont live your life in the shadows.

Hopefully by now our dreams and wishes of becoming a mama ourself are becoming a reality if not already is a reality. You are going to be an amazing mother because you had an amazing mother show you the way. Hold that baby close eveyday, steal extra hugs and kisses. Take in those sweet moments and make memories that will last a life time. Life is way to fragile to take it for granted.

Thats all for now
xoxo
Alyssa
02/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment