Thursday, February 5, 2015

Be Mine FREE PRINTABLE

New to the blog, FREE PRINTABLES!!!!!! I will be creating printable as well as having featured guests. For our first printable I would like to welcome Melissa from MKCreated, you will learn a bit about her business. As well as there will be hyperlinks make sure you click on those to see all the amazing products she has.




Hi! I'm Melissa, the owner of MKCreated. I am engaged to a wonderful man, currently serving in the Army & we are planning a September 2015 wedding. We are also looking for a house & I'm looking for a new teaching job in the area we want to purchase our first home. Yes you read that right, planning a wedding, buying our first home & relocating my job all in the same year. Not to mention, I finally, at the urging of friends, family & local customers, took the plunge & opened my Etsy store. Besides all the things going on in my personal life, I'm the sole force behind the Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts for MKCreated. Make sure you are following us everywhere to stay updated on all the happenings using the links below.

When Alyssa approached me about sharing some printables with you, I loved the idea. Printables are offered exclusively through the Etsy store & with Valentine's Day right around the corner I was excited to create something new. The link to the listing is below, but for the lovely readers of Alyssa's blog, I'm offering it FREE here for a limited time. I chose this design because in Greek my name, Melissa, means honeybee. It's actually the perfect description of me, a little sweet like honey, but will sting you if you cross me. I hope you all enjoy & have a very Happy Valentine's Day. If you do take advantage of the free printable, make sure to snap a photo & share it on our Facebook wall and tag #MKCreated on Twitter or Instagram (@MKCreated). ❤


5x7 FREE Printable  
*please be advised that the grid on the image will NOT print*



No comments:

Post a Comment