Monday, February 16, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

*POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*                                      
                                              
                                             
 
 
About the Product
InstaNatural’s Dead Sea Mud Mask is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.

Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains.

Whether used on the face or the body, our Dead Sea Mud Mask is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined, healthier skin.
 
Learn About the Brand
InstaNatural is a leading online and global distributor of more than a dozen nature inspired beauty and cosmetics products. Our products are one of the top sellers on Amazon and can also be found in leading spas, salons and aesthetic centers in the US, as well as internationally in UAE, UK and Canada (coming soon). We are constantly in search of wonderful natural and organic ingredients from the around the globe, so we can bring you the absolute best products, no matter the cost. In addition, we strongly believe in treating our customers the way we would want to be treated. This is why our lifetime satisfaction guarantee and our customer service is unlike any other company in the industry.
 

My Review
So since moving to Washington my skin has not been happy with me. In fact I think it has officially decleared war. I have been trying so many things to help moisturize and replenish my face. So far Skin-1 Alyssa-0, that is until now!!!! I have used the face mask a few times now and my skin has started to feel hydrated. I am also using the emu oil as well. My dry patches seem to be subsiding which for me is a huge accomplishment. So far no new break outs or problem areas. I have sensative skin so I have to be careful with the types of things that I use. I haven't had any reactions to using any of InstaNatural's products as I've had an amazing and fun time working with this company.
 
DON'T LAUGH AT MY PICS, THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE POSTING SELFIE CANDAD SHOTS ON HERE. As you can tell with the after picture my face looks and feel hydrated.
 
 
 
Mud mask just applied / after 15mins
                                      
                                             
Before mud mask / after mud mask and emu oil


 

                                          

1 comment:

  1. Dead Sea minerals is almost instantly effective in improving the skin's natural processes, easing rheumatic pains, relaxing muscles and providing inner calmness and tranquility. It is Always Available here Dead Sea Mud Mask In Dubai | Cosmetic Brands In Dubai

    ReplyDelete