Thursday, September 1, 2016

28wks

Holy Cow it's been 8wks since the last time I posted. I have been so busy these last 8wks. So before we get into the Bumpdate let me catch you up a bit.

So for the last 8wks I have been preparing for the babies. The nursery is practically done, but since the baby shower was last week I have to reorganize the nursery. The official theme is StarWars and Mermaids. I promise I will take pictures once it's all complete. Not only preparing for the babies I was still working, which I officially have resigned. On top of that I was still running my etsy shop, which is now on vacation until we get the twins on a decent enough schedule. I will be working on new designs for the relaunch until then. Man now that I type it all out that is a lot!! 

Now on to the Bumpdate


Baby A is roughly 3lbs and 3ozs, Baby B is roughly 3lbs and 2ozs. Both babies are now breach (which I'm not too happy about) however we still have roughly 4ish weeks for baby A to flip again. If Baby A flips then vaginal is back on the table however if not then it's a csection for me. Babies are now snuggling each other instead of fighting. 

As for me I am beyond uncomfortable. Sleep is a thing of the past, it's catnaps at this point. The only way to relieve discomfort at this point for me is the shower. I'm always hungry but yet don't have an appetite, which makes it so I have to force myself to eat. I passed my glucose test!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment