Saturday, July 9, 2016

20wks

Currently I am 20wks4days

Babies stats: 
  • both babies are roughly 15oz (chunky little monkeys)
  • they are about the size of a Belgian Endive (roughly 10inch long)
  • Their skin is still in the process of being covered with vernix
  • Baby A is head down (and using my bladder as a pillow)
  • Baby B has officially taken up residence in my ribs (and loves to kick them)
Mama stats:
  • I am measuring between 27 and 28wks for a single baby
  • Hips are starting to hurt
  • Shortness of breath has kicked in
  • Still uncomfortable when I try to sleep so I now have a pillow fortress to help
  • Appetite is starting to increase finally
  • I have been craving Taco Bell lately

I found out the sexes at my 17 week ultrasound but I refused to tell A, because I had a surprise up my sleeves for him. We did the gender reveal already on Facebook and all so I figured it was time to tell the rest of the world. So sit back and enjoy this little video (there is some adult language).......


                                  

I want to thank his awesome deployment team for helping me make this reveal possible. 


We have their names but for the Blog they will be called C and L. I am currently working on getting their nursery together, once that is finished I will do a post on the theme. We are beyond excited to have one of each and cannot wait for them to make their grand entrance into our lives. They are already spoiled and loved greatly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment