Saturday, May 14, 2016

12wks

I am going to try to do a weekly update...... Try being the keyword lol.

So I am going to backtrack a little. The first few weeks were rough, my symptoms went from 0 to 60 in less than a day (my doctor said that was because of it being twins). Well I had ended up in the hospital for dehydration cuz it had gotten so bad, that was the turning point, it started to get better after that. 

Which leads me to now.......
I am 12wks4days (at time of post). I don't really have any cravings as of now although the babies do like their fruits and veggies the most. I started to get sick again after everytime I eat so I'm gonna try even smaller meals to help with that. I told A the other day that there's and Old wives tale that girls make you throw up more. Since our twins our fraternal the likelihood of the sex combo goes in this order boy/girl, girl/girl, then boy/boy being the least likely. Our twins are didi twins which mean 2 sacs and 2 placentas which is the most common. 

Babies Development:
•They are developing lanugo, which is hair that will cover them and keep them warm until they start gaining more weight.
•They weigh about .49oz
•They are each about the size of a ripe apricot. 

I haven't taken a "bump date" picture for this week. I haven't felt too good with getting sick again, plus my belly still looks like it did last week. 

                                    



We want to thank everyone for all of their love and support. 


               

         

                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment