Friday, January 8, 2016

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Whelp we have the official date that A leaves for training in preperation for this deployment. Ugh actually typing that word made my heart sink. So our clock has officially started and as much as I am mentaly preparing myself, I dont want this day to come. I know that I am going to want to just crawl into bed and cry. But I can't, I have to remain strong for him as much as I need to for myself.

There is so many things that we have to do to prepare for this deployment. We are going to have to update his WILL (just saying that freaks me out considering everything that I have been through in the last year). Also we will need to get a million and one Power of Atterny's (ok maybe not that much but we still need to get alot of them). Then we have to make sure he has everything that he is taking with him, our house is litterally going to look like it exploaded multicam. We are also going to be having people that will be visiting us before he leaves so that they can see him before he's off to defend our Country.


All while this is going on we will still countinue our treatments. Talk about stress upon stress!!! We are remaining hopeful that by the time he leaves we will have our BFP..... For us him being gone and the posibility of him missing out on the pregnancy related things does not out weigh what the outcome would be. At this point and if our timelines match up yes he would miss alot practicly almost all of it but at least he would be here for the most important part, the delivery.

In the next coming weeks and months I will be doing more deployment preperation type of posts to help those that don't know and that might be going through this for the first time. To help ease their mind on what they need to do and not do. I know how overwhelming all of this can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment