Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Calvin Klein Eternity Now VoxBox Review

Its been a while since I have done a review. I forgot how fun and annoying they can be. This one will show that it wasn't really my favorite to review.

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THE CALVIN KLEIN VOXBOX FROM INFLUENSTER FREE IN RETURN FOR MY HONEST REVIEW



 
 
 
In the box you get a his and hers sample. In my opinion the perfume is just okay, I don’t hate it, but I could live without it. Honestly its not something I think I will purchase for myself in the future. If its given to me as a gift then yeah I will use it. However I do like the fact that there is a his and hers and will admit that they do complement each other.
 
 
If you are not apart of Influenster and would like the opertunity to sign up and get the oppertunity to try products for free please click the link on the sidebar of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment