Monday, December 1, 2014

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust



 
This picture pretty much sums up this post. I am so beyond greatful that I got to spend a week with on of my bestest friends!!!!! (There was supposed to be a group of us but we determained to still go no matter what) And i am so glad we did!!!! This girl and I have been through so much in the little time we have known eachother from stalkers, crazy exes, weddings to death. And no matter what we have been there. I still rememeber that fateful day at the hospital and I called the last person on my phone and she was on the other line letting me cry and scream. Through it all i have had a hand full of friends that i have fully let in and i am so greatful that Nikki is one of them.
 
We can truely be ourselves around eachother and not give two fucks what the other thinks cuz we both know we will laugh at the same things!!! We will always share the memories of our adventurous week from getting drunk at Epcot (BEEEEDOOOO BEEEDOOOOOO BEEEDOOOOO) to racing against time to make our shuttle only to miss it. 

This girl understands my crazy obsesion with all things Disney, cuz shes a crazy Disney Addict too. Who else busts out singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious with me while walking to find the cab driver that has no idea where he is, but her. Who else shares my excitment to meet Ariel and Tink but her. Hell she even wore a tutu with me on halloween.




 
 
NIKKI I love you to the moon and back!!!!!!! I cant wait to have more adventures with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment