Wednesday, August 8, 2018

"Spray" Paint Craft

I have been struggling on how to make my blog relatable lately. With the help of a good friend I have decided that I will be doing posts of crafts and diy's that I will do. They will range from things to do with kids all the way to adults. My diy's will focus on making them budget friendly.

 So with that being said first up is:


"SPRAY" Painting 

 






Supplies
Acrylic paint
Canvases
Spray Bottles/squirt guns (anything that will spray)



  • Mix your paint with water, you are going to want it to be about a consistency between water and milk. The more watered down the less vibrant the colors will be. So for this it's going to be about your personal preference. 
  • One you have your containers filled you are ready to have fun. I would suggest doing it outside as it can and will get messy especially with kids involved. Just spray the canvas, there is no right or wrong way to do this.  We laid the canvas flat on the ground and noticed that the kids were wanting to be close to it, which puddled the colors. So next time we will prop them up against the tree.  
           


This project was actually really simple and the kids loved it. They probably loved it more because they realized they can make a mess and its "funny" when it gets everywhere.  



final product


No comments:

Post a Comment