Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Humans Vs Animals

I love animals! I can't wait until we are able to buy a house and settle down (which probably won't be for a very long time, due to the fact that my husband is doing career in the military) and be able to have tons of animals. It breaks my heart when I see all these poor defenceless creatures being tortured. How can people do these things to such sweet and loving things? Animals love their owners no matter what and these "owners" and I use the term lightly just torture them. It baffles me that people are ok with doing such vile things.

I have come to the realization that I like animals more than I like humans. Humans can learn a thing or two from animals. Animals are loving, caring and they're loyal until the day they die. They seems to know when you need a little extra love. I have no idea how I would have made it through some nights without extra kisses or nose nudges for our dogs.

Pets look up to their owners as more than just owners. We are their soul providers, without us they wouldnt get the things the need to survive. Not only do they just "need" food and water, they also need love and affection. They like to know when they have made you feel loved as well. They are so easy to love, I just dont understand how people could not give them the love and attention they need and want. When you ignore them, they think they are doing wrong even if they arent the one doing anything wrong.

Could you imagine being in a crate your whole life, only let out to fight or mate? Why would you want to do that to a poor helpless creature that just wants your love. I wish these vile humans would ask themselves that. If its not ok for it to be done to you then why is it ok to be done to them. Just becuase they dont have a voice and can't tell on you? Thats not a good enough reason in my book.

My "pets" are more than just pets, they are my furbabies a staple in my family. My husband likes to say they are spoiled, no A they are not spolied they are LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment