Sunday, August 10, 2014

Been too long

I haven't really posted much in the last weekish. I've been trying to stay busy. 

I finally have a job, I am the newest Guest Relations at the Fairchild Inn. Woot woot I'm a working girl again (well as of the 18th).  I'm so excited to be working again. 

I have also recently started the process of becoming a Key Spouce. I am beyond excited about this. I want to make mama proud and I know this will. I can't wait to finish training and start helping people. What is Key Spouse? Well it's support for the families. IT IS NOT A SOCIAL CLUB, YOU ARE NOT "PARTY" THROWERS. This has got to be a pet peeve of mine that there's a lot of people out there that feel it's a social status, that they are the elite. Got news for you, you are there to SUPPORT the families!!! 

I got 2 new campaigns coming from BrandBacker, I promise these are awesome products lol. 

I have recently started my own Craft Buisness. As of right now it's just Car Decals but I will be gradually introducing more products. I am so excited about this venture. Aly's Creations, the online shop is on storenvy. 
Here's a sample of what's live in the shop. Crafting is my escape. It's something that calms me and relaxes me. It took me a bit but I finally found my outlet. Mama loved to craft so in a way it's connecting me to her. 

I was trying to do the Aug blog challenge but that fell through so I'll probably start tomorrow. Blogging is a release to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment